Saturday, December 10, 2005

Resistance is futile

SOOOOooooooooooooooo..... this is how it starts.

One minute I'm an innocent observer, about to publish a comment on a friend's weblog. The next minute... WE ARE BLOG!

This day that started as an errand-running, catch-up-with-my-life kind of day is ending by seeing me join millions of other on-line webloggers collectively publishing the results of our individual neural connections on the Internet.

My laptop sucked me in.

Yes, that's what I'll tell them when they stop me and ask whatever came into your head to make you decide to start a blog? And then I'll vehemently promise never to publish a 'you'll never believe what happened to me on the way to the cleaners' type of story.

With that, I'll wrap up my first official post as a member of this cyber community of thought.

Oh, and many happy rapid cognitions to all during this festive season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home